Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Cat And Me




This afternoon when i walked through the flyover. I met a black cat. It's so rare for me to see it. So i stopped and turned around. The cat also stopped. We just stared each other. I became fascinated. Since there's no people at that time i talked to the cat and say good bye. Then i turned my back pretending to walk away. The cat also continued its walking. When the cat walked away I stopped and took a look at it. I saw the cat took a little jump when it walked down the stairs. That is so cute. Well it’s just a small thing actually. But we can get something from that. I mean, even an animal like a cat knows what’s the function of a flyover but we, as a human, many of us still prefer crossing through the street instead of using the flyover. The reason is because people love “instant” thing and sedentary life. Well we need to change that. I mean walking or jogging is the cheapest exercises, right. So why don’t we try that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment